As you can see that my last news entry is made in 2004,
I don't think anybody would care about "my news" and I probably
won't update it anymore. For people really care about me (anybody?)
and want to know what I am doing recently, I do have a blog at
Well, I don't really update my blog frequently either. But at
least I do write something once every....err...maybe a couple of months.
Most of my articles in the blog are in Chinese. I will try to write
more stuff in English in the future if I can.
- [Oct 29 2004] Back from San Diego. I went to the annual meeting
of the Society for Neurosciences. I had a poster there and talked
to many people in my field.
- [Jul 24 2004] Just gave a talk in Sloan-Swartz centers meeting
in Cold spring harbor laboratory.
- [Jan 15 2004] I passed the thesis defense finally.
- [Jan 1 2004] Happy new year. I start my postdoc position
in Brandeis today.
- [Dec 5 2004] Due to some schedule problem, my thesis defense
is re-scheduled for Jan 15 2004.
- [Jul. 10 2003] I have decided to take the postdoc position
offered by Prof. X.-J. Wang's lab in Brandeis University.
- [Mar. 7 2003] Just gave a talk in APS meeting. Title:
"Scaling behavior of sleep-wake transitions across species"
- [Nov. 25 2002] Just finished my departmental seminar. A
step toward my Ph.D. degree.
- [Jun. 8 2002] Just back from Taiwan from a 16 days
vacation. Time to go back to work.
- [Mar. 23 2002] Back from the APS march meeting
in Indianapolis. Now I can concentrate on my second
- [Mar. 10 2002] My sleep paper was reported in the
Feb. 22 issue of NewsScientist!
- [Mar. 5 2002] I just got back from San Francisco. Besides
attending the Biophysical conference, my girl friend and I
had tours in the Yosemite national park and
San Francisco. I will upload the pictures we took
as soon as I can.
- [Feb 4. 2002] Just finished a proceeding paper with Plamen.
This paper is going to apear as a chapter in a book published
by World Scientific soon. Please check my
research page for details.
- [Jan 9. 2002] I just got a confirmation of my talk in the APS
March meeting. My talk is: "Dynamics of Sleep-Wake Transitions
During Sleep", session G30, 11:48am - 12:00pm, Tuesday March 19, 2002.
- [Jan 7. 2002] I will go to the Biophysics conference held in
San Francisco this year. I will present a poster: "Dynamics of
Sleep-Wake Transitions During Sleep."
Last update: Nov. 01 2007
Copyright © 2003. Chung-Chuan Lo. All rights reserved.